Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What to do while Valerie naps on school days

Craft of course! I've gone off my internet friend, Joan's blog and made two fun fold cards this week.

Her main blog is: http://www.dailystampede.com/

Here's the first card: Her's: http://www.dailystampede.com/2012/08/10/fun-fold-friday/

My take on it with some paper I was trying to use up:


Today she posted a tutorial for another Fun fold card she did while back. The tutorial is here:  http://www.dailystampede.com/2012/09/09/fun-fold-tutorial/

the original post is here: http://www.dailystampede.com/2012/07/31/trending-tuesday-36-halloween-fun-fold-card/

Here is my take. I only used one sheet of 12x12 double sided printed paper (one side bolder print, other side more subtle) and one piece of 12x12 cardstock.




1 comment:

  1. Both cards are darling! Thanks for showing the second card opened up. Those bugs are so cute! Why can't they be that cute in real life? It took me a minute to figure out what the snake/worm was for, then I scrolled up again and saw that he is the belly band. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive