Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picture of the Day

Wed, March 23rd:  The cherry tree blooming in our backyard.

Thurs, March 24th: Henri & Carson looking for each other through binoculars as Kaylee looks on...

March 25th-Friday
Weigh in day.  I've been doing a biggest loser competition since 1/1 and it's our next to last week.  Now you are all going to know what I weigh.  But you know what? It's ok, my friend Emily has posted on her blog her weight and she's still alive to tell about it.  I get up to about 200-210 when I am about to have a baby and I've had 3 of them and my goal (with my doctor) is 150.  I started the year at 174.  This was today..



Saturday, March 26th-Lego club at church



Sunday, March 27th, my grandparents came up with my aunt and my mom brought my brother, his son & our pastor stopped by with some of his family (my pastor used to be my grandparents') to celebrate their 66th wedding anniversary which is tomorrow.


1 comment:

Blog Archive