Thursday, February 17th, my Thursday Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPs) group does either a speaker or a craft, so this week we made this really nice french memo board, the colors of my office :)
February 18th, my dad's birthday! Carter had his friend over after school, so I kept Henri busy watching TV, making cookies and using his new bubble fountain.
After swimming, Paul took the boys and Valerie and I checked out Cruizin' Kids Consignment. They were having a birthday party for their new location and I figured I might have some credit from a previous drop off. They gave me a reusable bag, a cupcake and I had enough credit in my account to get this adorable 12 month dress with hat and bloomers, two swimsuits (one I'll take on our trip for swimming rather than her cotton one and the other is for 12 months size) and the adorable watermelon hat that actually fits on her head!
A shout out to my dad, they had some Janie & Jack items for 15-20 dollars for outfits. I still can't stomach those prices, but my dad LOVEs that place!
No comments:
Post a Comment