Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7-a day to dive back under the covers!

Last night everyone went to bed at 8:30.  Good thing to, because Henri was up 3 times, Valerie twice.  This morning I dropped off Carter, then headed to get my 60K service on my car.  They talked me into a loaner minivan.  I went to Costco.  Then unloaded my groceries onto my porch because I left my housekey with the dealer!  Then took the little ones to play at the neighbor's house and they called to tell me I needed a new thermostat, which of course they practically have to take apart the engine to get to so it will be another $700 in labor.  Ack! 

Drove back to get my key since my car won't be ready today, then headed to pickup Carter.  Back at home I put my laundry soap away and bumped the Woolite off the shelf upside down behind the front-load washer hard enough on the tile to shatter the cap. What a mess!!!  Holy Moly.  I was behind the washer as the boys passed towels back to me.

Anyways, here's the picture of the day.  The boys playing nice with legos.  I am sometimes amazed how well the boys get along for being almost 4 years apart in age.  And I'm also amazed how well Henri likes the legos, even though they are a choking hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive