Henri used his time wisely at the fridge... it's kind of boring if you aren't a huge Henri fan, but I figured my inlaws or grandma might like this. He's basically trying to find matching animal fridge magnets so he's repeating things like, "I can't find it" and "I found it!" ect. So turn the volume way up to hear it since he's facing the other way. Not super exciting, but showing one of my favorite traits I've instilled in my kids, keeping themselves occupied and being able to play on their own. Now if I can get myself and them to stop shouting, Paul would be forever grateful!
Picture of the day, Valerie getting to finally take a long nap without anyone bugging her. Though she's got about 10 minutes to wake up on her own before I'll have to wake her so I can change the babies, Carter's got gymnastics, so we need to drive to pick him up today...
Last but not least, a shout-out to my two new blog followers :)
Oh, and I got a call from the school nurse that Carter hit his head. They sent him back to class, but told me he may have a bruise. Details tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment