Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa!

Do you love Santa pictures as much as I do?  You are gonna love these ones!


We tried the Santa at Molback's this year.  Awesome experience!  11am-3pm every weekend and one person in front of us, gorgeous suit and loved kids.  A little hard of hearing, though so he told Carter to e-mail his list...

Practice photos in front of the tree.  I LOVE the expression on Valerie's face in the second one...



Valerie is finally growing some hair!

Here's how I got her to sit so still for the picture of her hair...


One of our advent activities was "make cookies for someone who need encouragement."  Well, our pastor's dog died last night after years and years of being just a wonderful family dog, so we figured they qualified.  On our way, we stopped to see the light show near us and drove around the pastor's neighborhood to look at lights.  There was also a strong possibility that "No-Nap" Henri would fall asleep.

Well, Henri fell asleep during the light show and I found out after dropping off the cookie that apparently we were stalking the pastor's family that had gone out to look at lights to get out of the "no dog quiet house"  and I got a text message from him wondering why we were following them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive