Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy week with a chance of Friday Laziness

So this week I got everything done. Christmas Shopping & wrapping (save 1 item I need Paul to order)  I switched babysitting again this week and also babysat for my co-op for some points. Also finished my dinner swap meals. Feels so good to be done!  Yesterday I really needed a sick day, but pushed through and got my house cleaned up and my office finally cleaned up.

Today the only thing I have to do is go through the inbox on my desk and go to our annual MOPs Christmas Tea this morning, which I contributed nothing to, am able to just go and have fun!

Wednesday after shopping Carter and I had a date.  We had thought about going to Sky  High Trampolines, but they don't open until 2pm (we had 1/2 days Tues & Wed this week) so we went and saw Tangled in 3D.

This weekend Saturday the only thing we have to do is sign up for swim lessons, we're trying to get all 3 kids in class at the same time.

Sunday is our family Christmas party.  We have our last swim class right before, so we'll be a little late, but it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive