Sunday, November 7, 2010

Valerie Christmas Idea, but get them now!

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=51&products_id=1544

These are seconds on the Cloth Diapers I LOVE for the babies.  Only $12!  Normally they run $17-$18 each.  Also free shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Great price!! These used to be my favorite diapers, too, but I discovered the Gro Via (hybrid) when I was looking to get a few more shells for Wesley. Since I just put prefolds in the shell, I liked this design better because it is a mesh liner for quicker drying. It still has the snaps that help the diaper grow with the baby, and I think the front velcro is superior to BumGenius. It's a hybrid because flushable liners also can be snapped in if you don't want to use the cloth soaker pad. I use both diapers shells and think the mom who designed the first One Size diaper is a genius. A BumGenius, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive