The day of the marathon, my parents took H & V and my grandma to Pioneer park to float on inner tubes in the shallow slow creek. I went the day after to make sure my legs still worked.
The day after the marathon, C was still with friends, hubby and I were resting and my parents took H & V up to Mt. Rainier.
Husband and I went up the next day. It was quite misty and a little rainy. Husband's legs were quite stiff. We explored while we waited for everyone to get back to the campsite.
We walked along the Nisqually river,Christine Falls by the roadside
Then Narada Falls. Husband's knees weren't up for the small hike to the bottom.
We drove up to Paradise.
After some lunch, Run Buddy had asked me to check out the Wonderland trail after enjoying "Wonderland" by Gary Robbins AKA The Ginger Runner.
H enjoyed Mt Rainier much more than V and opted to stay a 2nd night. V went back with Husband and I.
H was rewarded with beautiful weather the next day.
We went back north to visit with our friends and collect C. We played new board games and our friends fed us Thai food and smoked pork :D
They also made us yummy coffee/lattes:
I ran near their house in the mornings. I tried to get to the beach but the access was closed for construction:
Then we went back to my parents' house, stopping by grandma's one more time on the way south.
We then packed and checked out NW Trek. We did a car drive through then walked the paths before heading home for supper.




























































No comments:
Post a Comment