While the US had their election, Running Partner and I were planning our next escapade... running from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. It's a km longer than a marathon. The kicker-we wanted to do the marathon portion in under 4 hours. It turned out to be unseasonably warm. I got my marathon done in 4 hours, 1.5 minutes. So pretty darn close.
Lake Erie at 7am
Lake Ontario-the cold water felt good on those feet!
In other news, youngest daughter caught up to middle son in height! She still outweighs him by 15 pounds (he's very, very tiny and she's average! I have told him not to mess with her)
Husband and I also celebrated our wedding anniversary- by buying a car. I had taken the little kids to running partner's house to let her kids show them the new cat and the house caught on fire! Her house and car and my car that were in the driveway were all a total loss :( Everyone got out very quickly due to her quick reaction. We bought a newer, lower mileage version of the car we had before.




No comments:
Post a Comment