Friday, April 24, 2020

I went out to Seattle to visit Husband

Poor husband has been out in Seattle since November 2018 and I've not visited him by myself (the kids and I went out last summer and he's come home every 4-8 weeks). Finally we worked out some time I could go visit.  It was awesome, like a week long date!  He did have to still go into work sometimes, so I used that time to visit a few friends and relatives.

One awesome part of weeklong datenight-eating out!


I also got in some trail running. Yes, it was wet and muddy, it's the Pacific Northwest in February/March.  But no snow!!!

I ran in the Bridle Trails park 

I got Husband to run with me in the Redmond Watershed where I ran my first trail race last summer.






He thought it would be a great idea to tackle Mount Si.



I tried to run up, I did, it was freaking steep though!!!  We made it up to the top and enjoyed the beautiful views.






Then we realized although sunset is 4:30pm, it was getting dark quick in the forest!  We ended up running down the trail to try and beat the darkness it ended up being 11.5km round trip 3400ft ascent/decent 2.5 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive