Now that we've identified the kids to the school as Metis, they get to do cool stuff. C got invited to go to the indigenous people's career day (talk to various universities and colleges, work programs, etc.) and got a ton of swag and information books.
The following week he got to go to an indigenous day where he made a healing salve, tried a drum circle and went on a hike. He likes skipping school to go to stuff. Also, so far he's the only one from his HS to go, so he gets to take an Uber to the events. The Uber, day of events and lunch was all free.
H turned 11!!! He celebrated with a lemon cream pie.
We finished H's annual skating fundraiser. This is 26 boxes of meat. Luckily my mother in law has a garage fridge and freezer and I have a chest freezer.
Still trail running-this time to the Screaming tunnel. I believe it used to be a train tunnel.
My dad sent the kids shirts.
The birthday boys were given cotton candy. I guess the entire mixer?










No comments:
Post a Comment