Monday, July 2, 2018

June 2018

Paul got to celebrate Father's Day

 
 The kids got rollerblades. 
Carter is still getting the hang of them.
 
We have enjoyed the return of the local farmer's market, which is also a concert night and supper market.
 
The chairs for spectators come out early
 
 
Big kid went on an overnight field trip with school so the littles and I had strawberry shortcake for dinner, then got popcorn to check out dad's game.

We enjoyed the end of year Fun fair at school.




 
I tried goat yoga.
 



H continued fencing and was undefeated until the very last class

We had end of year field trips



I joined friends to check out St. Jacob's market.  I enjoyed all of it except the cricket energy balls.

 
We tried out the family fun group at church for an end of year picnic and found thousands of tiny frogs.
 


 
 

Hubby and I added to the gate (remember we added to the gate a year ago for privacy for the hot tub???)
 


And added mulch



 
I visited Chicago to check on her friend and baby, another friend who had adopted a baby and I hadn't met yet and..... see my cousin get married!  I lived in my cousin's basement when he was 7, so it's been, oh, 20 years.
 
 
The next day my friend and I joined them for Dim Sum.  This was the kids' table (which apparently was age 40 and younger).

 

We enjoyed walks while the kids were still in school-including catching this mom and her 8 babies...

 
School finally ended last week!
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive