Saturday, July 29, 2017

V Pokemon party

V had a few people to Nana's pool for a Pokemon themed swim party.
We made our own cards while waiting for everyone to arrive and I laminated them while the kids swam. 
 
I painted these golf balls (we find them behind the house each spring!) and V & H hid them for guests to find.

 
Giant Chinese lantern I painted for decor.  It's now in her room, which will be decorated in Pokemon soon, as I ordered a bunch of bedding, etc. for her birthday present.

 
Hand drawn Pikachu goodie bags.

 
Decorated bubbles for goodie bags.

 
Sour jellybeans divided by color and decorated with different elements, 1 per goodie bag.

 
The kids helped me wrap the chocolate bars for the goodie bags.


 
I decorated little notebooks for the goodie bags.

 
Decorated Pikachu balloons using sharpie and punched out red, black and white circles.

 
Evee die cut invites designed and cut with my Wishblade cutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive