Wednesday, March 29, 2017

H has a great week

Friday night we went to H's ice skating awards banquet.  Each kid got a participation trophy.






 He's just finished his Level 3 badge meaning we are looking at moving to specifically figure skating next year.  They also gave a couple of specialty awards.  We have not been at this banquet before so I can neither confirm nor deny they made this award up just for him, but.....

They gave out an award for dedication to the sport, "oh, that's going to be me, mom"  another child's name is called.  H says, "oh, well, maybe I will win next year."  then another award-perseverance I believe "oh, that will be me"  (he has won that award 2 x at school in the last 3 years, so....)  another child's name called.  "oh, maybe next year."  Then, "Fastest Skater"  "mom, that's going to be me!!!" Sure enough, he ran up to the stage as they quipped, "now you can see why he's the fastest, he moves really fast!"



Then today, Wednesday he got an award for showing the character trait of the month-courage







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive