Last year H was excited about the concert. He did well at the one in the afternoon, but at the evening one, forgot to sing and when he realized it he started crying. This year, he not only participated, but he knew the words and was excited and did a fantastic job. What V didn't have in memorization (she lip synced) she made up for in enthusiasm. I finally after the first 2 years finally started bringing my bigger camera lens to these things, but of course, am still failing to put in a new battery beforehand, so I have small snippets of concert and a few pictures before the battery gave out. I'm sure they will give you a nice idea of what it was like.
H's class was first...
Opening sequence to "December in our Town" (throwing snowballs)
Then singing "December in our Town"
"La Fiesta"
Recorders! The hallmark of any Holiday concert!
"Innkeeper"
V's song about Hanukkah
Kwanza
December in our town (with the older kids joining)
No comments:
Post a Comment