Monday, May 30, 2016

Farmer's Market & V gets an award & rare sighting-me!

 
Today V got an award for co-operation.  I told her this morning so she'd dress nicely and she said, "I get a reward!"  Then afterwards I asked her if she'd like me to take her paper home and she looked at me blankly a minute. "So it doesn't get mucked up" I explained. "Of course," she very adultly said and handed it over.



The weather has been so nice here-the little kids set up an obstacle course with cones and H insisted on "verifying" it.

Enjoying some sun in JC Saddington park, Mississagua with scrapbooking friends.
The kids got cool face paint tattoos on their arms and got sunflowers to plant and raise all summer at the farmer's market this week.



 
They've been enjoying the pool-esp V the fish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive