I've signed up to be a Jamberry consultant. Jamberry nail wraps/shields are fun covers for your nails. The best part is that there's no drying time and they last longer than polish. Just sharing a few manicures I've done with them. If you want to try a sample, just let me know or you can order off my website in the US or Canada (if ordering from Canada contact me first as the shipping is from the US and I can usually combine some orders and save you some money!)
www.jamberry.net just pick me out from the consultants on the last page and the prices will work out when you put in your shipping address. The wraps are $15 US/$17 CAN and are buy 3 get one free. I can get two manicures and pedicures from each sheet along with an accent nail or two left over. (Have you seen this accent nail trend? You paint your ring finger a different color. You can also do all solids with a print nail for your ring finger-though my trend-setting daughter just did hers with an accent pinkie!)
Ombre without the dry time!
I have been able to use my samples for Valerie
but she finally got her own at Christmas, though I don't seem to have any pictures of those! (They come in a smaller size for kids up to age 8)
Midnight celebration:
with metallic berry
Solid-they aren't all patterned....
Christmas
A very urban triangle and grey I did when I got back after Christmas
A dark peacock feather I'm currently sporting!
No comments:
Post a Comment