I flew by myself with all 3 and P joined us for the week in the middle. They all did GREAT on the flight....
My parents have now moved on to a boat full-time. Their blog is HERE
Dad works a mile from the marina, mom works in the pilot house, so this is the view from her office
The kids were thrilled to explore the boat, including finding a pole from the ceiling to hang on to in inclimate weather can double as a gym....
and to enjoy Jetty Island pretty much whenever they want. Who needs a ferry with a reservation system when you have grandparents with a dingy!
Henri stalked the seagulls with a stick in hand... unsuccessfully
We visited with all sorts of friends and family at their houses and parks.... (we didn't always get pictures, but I did better than Spring Break!)
We got to go to my brother's wedding and I got to go to a scrapbooking retreat :D
We had great weather, it only rained the very last day!



















No comments:
Post a Comment