Anyways, back to June-I already posted V's graduation stuff, but the kids also took end of school year trips. C's class went to Zooz, a small local zoo, park, etc. V's class also met up at Zooz, but considering they are 3 & 4 years old the parents needed to bring them. While we were there, V did her favorite thing (ok, 3rd favorite, but the splash pad and the Feed the Budgie Bird exhibits were both closed) and did the kiddie course. H's class went to the Butterfly Conservatory-a huge atrium of plants and butterflies.
P and I got invited to his cousin's wedding, so we dressed up and went with his sisters and their spouses.
The garden bloomed-I plant mostly summer flowers (we have so many squirrels, I don't think the bulbs would make it) and a small patch of herbs/veggies.
V's hair finally got long enough to do double braids-we can do a single braid, but it still comes out pretty quickly.
The kids played with each other pretty well this summer and came up with creative ways to play together-like when H was huffing and puffing pushing this baby crib across the basement-finally he revealed his sister who only weighs 2 pounds less than himself was underneath!
















No comments:
Post a Comment