Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oct/Nov Update

I hate going so long between posts because I tend to forget all the details! Though if you are on FaceBook you've probably seen many of my pictures, I try to save details for the blog, though since there's more room.

Let's see, we left off at the pumpkin patch.  We of course then have carving pumpkins and costumes. This year Valerie was a pink dragon, Henri was a pumpkin like last year (I want to put one of his pics from last year up to, I wonder how much he's changed in a year!) and Carter was a ninja which we revamped the ninja costume ET wore last year.





Valerie gave me some much needed quiet time....


We started putting her hair in 3 pigtails until we could cut it....

 
Post haircut:
 
 
 

Valerie's being potty trained. She's doing better than the boys, but the major progress like telling us when she should go rather than the other way around and the "big stuff" is a bit problematic when she barely speaks.  I'm thinking some of the non-verbal stuff is that she just wants us to do her bidding. As seen in her frequent self-satisfied smile.

She's still loving simming!!! (swimming)



The little kids have been helping me run errands while Carter's at school...

getting the car checked out, they gave the kids rock candy and silly bands....

 
Valerie and I hung out at the bakery while our windshield was replaced (Paul hit a very small, very sharp rock) and I worked on the church charge conference membership report.  BTW, the conference is over and the district superintendant said it was "the most detailed membership report" she'd ever seen :D and was impressed by the amount of work that obviously went into it.  I'm so glad that the job will be 100x easier next year!
 
 
Valerie's also taken to watching TV (mostly Super Why & Dora) in odd positions...
 
 
And fallen asleep in odd places
 
 
Finally at 7 1/2 Carter lost his first tooth!
 
 
And finally, some videos....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive