Monday, June 18, 2012

Last week of school... and other stuff.

Well, for Carter. Henri finished up last week with a little program at preschool.  Next year he'll be moving to the preschool Carter went to just down the street, so it was his last time with his classmates...

The oldest class is in back, Henri's is in the front, sitting, so he of course decides to stand with the middle class... whatever.  I didn't get video of it, but everytime he'd forget the words, he took advantage of standing up and just twirled around in his spot!

They sang some songs and did a graduation for the kids going to preschool next year.





In other news, we got a visit to the zoo courtesy of my parent's neighbors who work there. 




Valerie continues to climb constantly. and Jump.




Still throwing tantrums...



We frequently remember why we put her hair in pigtails.


Carter's been trying out Soccer


and I chaperoned on his school trip to the aquarium


I got to see my local friends after I offered up quiche to everyone. One of the lovely children (I suspect the girl) turned off the urge protector into which the garage freezer is plugged into.  I went to grab some chicken from it and the chicken was not frozen like a brick. It was cold, but squishy. ARG!!! I ran Carter to school and dealt with it.  I'm thankful for many things.  It was only about 1/3 full (I frequently keep it packed to the gills).  My other meals that were ready for swapping besides the quiche were still frozen in the bottom.  I had nothing going on that morning. 

I refroze what I could, gave away the thawed quiches and cooked up the Costco bag of kitchen. Then Saturday I made 72 chicken & rice enchiladas to put back into my now turned on freezer.  We're also have chicken a lot this week. Sigh.

I'm still doing crafty/baking things... like trying my hand at strawberry pie...


tending my crazy climbing rose (double center)


and otherwise trying to tire out these kids...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive