I loved the Super Miracle Bubble Dip Fans, for less than $5, but it's a little too complicated for the 1 year old to blow her own bubbles I do however recommend this bubble maker that we got at Target (don't pay $40 on Amazon though, I think it's more like $12-$15 at Target) after a dismal showing from the Little Tikes Octopus which was way too slow to blow bubbles. blue & yellow one is like a hurricane of bubbles.
We headed to Toys R Us to get some new subjects for our testing and found some that on day one are winners (time will tell if they keep their good review). I upped our maximum to $10.
My personal favorite is probably the Sizzlin' Cool Ultra Spin Bubbles made by Toys R Us. It's not on the website that I can see, but it's in the video below. No batteries. Just attach the bottle of bubbles, squeeze it to get some in the fill chamber and pull back and let loose. It says to gently pull back, but it works better to get it ripping pretty quickly. Makes a ton of bubbles and did I mention no batteries?
Henri's favorite is the Super Miracle Bubbles Hover Bubbles which uses 2 AA batteries (not included) and has an on/off switch for the fan (so V would probably leave it running if she used it) and makes nice, big bubbles and lots of them. It takes a minute or two to get primed, so don't get discouraged. It's worth the wait.
My wait and see pick is the Super Miracle Bubbles Ever Bubble Blaster I say wait and see because it is designed very closely to the Exstream which I had mixed results, like the reviewers. Some work fine, others come out of the package and pretty much break immediately. This one V managed to make work while pointing it straight up in the air...right at her face which probably wouldn't normally work, but did, so it's stayin in the running until it stops working.
Valerie's pick is the No Spill Little Kids Bubble Blastin' Plane I did have already one instance of pushing the button and nothing happening, but touched the screw for the batteries and it started up, so maybe I overtightened the compartment. Anyways, not a lot of bubbles, but super easy to use, it fills up rather than the bubble container attaching to it like the other 3, the filling party is very small however, so it will need to be filled a lot, good for a 1 year old. Henri's less impressed.
Here's video so you can see them in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment