Monday, February 13, 2012

I love Mondays

We had nothing planned on Mondays last year, this year, and probably next year. I love, love, love this arrangement! Carter leaves at 8:00 for Spanish and us little kids catch up from the weekend, bake, etc.  Today was Valentine's Day cookies with my buddy while the baby slept...

We're also dancing around. Henri's my music kid.  Sunday he was in service with us the entire time and just sat and drew and dance and tried to sing all the songs.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of things. First of all, how is Henri that big? I feel like you were just posting little tiny pictures of him not so long ago? And second of all, why haven't I ever thought of taking Mondays off? Or taking a day off at all? What a great idea. I think I need to think this over closely and borrow this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive