Saturday, October 29, 2011

Goals

Remember at the beginning of the year and you may have set goals for 2011?  I did.  I still have some to meet.  I have a list of the books I'm reading, trying to do 1 a week. I'm at about 30. I need to read 22 books in 8 weeks over the holidays. Hmmm... I may have to revisit that goal, but I am reading more and loving that I am.  However, I'm also in a bible study right now, so much of my quiet reading time goes to that right now.

I also wanted to be at my goal weight.  Well, I've gained back about 5 of what I lost this spring, so I think I'll just be happy to have them relost and maybe a pound or two by the end of the year.

I also wanted to make stockings for everyone this year.  Paul's may get done.  I'm pretty sure I can do mine and Carter's (already started) by next spring (Henri already has one) so I'll try to get Paul's name on his and sewn. Do Carter's and mine in the spring and Valerie's by next Christmas. It will be good because we are headed to the north for Christmas, and it will be nice to have them done in time for our next Christmas in the NW.

Well, looks like I did alright on my goals, I just need to adjust my sights a little lower I guess as we get into the last (EEK!) 8 weeks of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive