Henri & Valerie.... last year when Carter went off to school it was so QUIET. Henri would play quietly. Valerie was a baby and slept a lot or was confined to a bouncy chair, etc. Well, this year she's walking and playing. Most of our toys are Carter's and Henri's. Since Carter's moving on to Legos and DS, a lot are Henri's. Well, because Henri has so many toys, we don't really get much for Valerie, so what should she play with? Henri's toys. And of course any Henri toy that she is playing with he immediately must claim. I swear I'm saying 100 times a day, "Just leave.her.alone. go to another room" ect. ect.
Valerie is an excellent baby, but will throw a complete fit if her toy is taken or she is told "no". She also has an excellent grip, so sometimes having a toy taken away will throw her off balance (remember she's only been walking 3 weeks now) which also brings crying. Then, there are times like last night where Henri entertains her and I just hear her giggling and giggling.... sigh.
In other news, I finally found a meal everyone will eat. Corned beef & Macaroni & Cheese. Valerie even was licking her plate. I didn't get it on video, but these plates are transparent, so you could see her little tongue, it was super cute. This video turned out super cute as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment