Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scrapbooking weekend... yes!

I recently participated in the page swaps and brought only those and my border swaps to SSWA this weekend.

I completed 98 pages, including:

Valerie's first year album (she turned 1 on Friday)
up to last week in Carter's & Henri's albums
up to last week in family album

All I have left is our Hawaii trip from the spring, and I have lots of page swaps/borders that are tropical/summer themed.

This is not counting the 15 pages I completed last month doing the Inspired to Scrap class.

I was at the retreat 48 hours: 13 hours of sleep, 3 hours eating, the rest scrapbooking. I didn't get sucked into FB, no making food, no cleaning, no wiping bottoms. I also used 6 entire tape runner refills.

It was so great. Reentry is going to be rough.

Here's a video of me flipping through the pages that's 5 minutes long.....

http://youtu.be/YzilntzUfak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive