Tuesday night Carter was up twice (not like him) then in the morning he was coughing and HOT. After checking his 101.6 fever, we decided I was not going to bible study AGAIN (I'd already caught up my homework and made muffins!) and he would stay home from school. He seemed to perk up at lunch, so we headed to my grandmother's house for her 84th birthday. Poor Carter. All 3 kids slept all the way there and back and Carter pretty much slept on my grandma's bed the whole time. Got the kids home and in bed (with some fever-reducer for Carter). This morning he's just at 100 degrees, which according to the school is too high, so I cancelled my babysitting plans this morning (luckily, I think they had another babysitter as well) and here we are at home again.
Paul's team had a rocky first game (Paul said he could barely sweep for part of it due to his stomach) then they won, had two losses that were only one point each, then a big win, a big loss and last night they won by one in an extra end. He thinks if they can win their last two games, they can playoff for a semi-final spot, so there's still a chance for them. There, you are now caught up!
March 1 picture of the day. On the way back from Hawaii, the boys finally woke up enough to fawn over their sister who was in Henri's carseat while I changed Henri. They thought that was a bit silly...
March 2, Henri's still transitioning with naps, only sleeping in the car, stroller or whereever he passes out...
March 4, Valerie's new talents-bouncing and clapping her feet! Oh, and sticking everything in her mouth...
March 5, Mack. He along with Lightening McQueen & King are now on Henri's favorites list. I'm getting flashbacks to the days of Carter watching Cars once a day. The funny part is when Henri sees Sally (McQueen's girlfriend) and says, "Lightning's mommy!"
March 6, My bible study. The book of Ruth. Loving it! So glad I decided to sign up for it.
March 7, Henri and his friend Eli were VERY quiet in the kitchen. Now we know why. No worries, it's all washable.
March 8, Picking up Carter from school with the little ones. We usually meet my neighbor when we walk in the afternoon as her daughter goes to PM kindergarten. We look a little funny both pushing double strollers!
March 9, Grandma's birthday!












No comments:
Post a Comment