We made Paul a cake since we'll miss his birthday.
I decorated my Jack in the Box for spring. Now I can find my car again.
Waiting for the plane, watching the Zune
A very expensive chocolate croissant in LAX.
So the plane ride was fine except for when we ran out of Zune batteries and had to change to the DS and Henri cried at bedtime. The only issues were 1) I have some sort of raging cold and on the entire 5 hour flight from Los Angeles, my entire body ached and I was freezing. Got to the place we are staying and I have a 99.5 temp which is pretty high considering I usually run low. 2) our flight was 45 minutes sooner than we thought and at another gate from the one listed on the screen, so we were one of the last people on the flight. Thank goodness I was paying attention because it was the last flight of the night! Then they tried to "help" by telling me they'd gate check the carseat. I got a wild, panicy look and said, "no, this one needs to be strapped in!" (referring to Henri) they promptly got it back for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment