January 1, we went ice skating. Carter was a little freaked out to do something that he'd never done that sounded pretty dangerous and had the potential to be painful. Our friend's birthday party was at the Ice Arena about a mile from our house. Carter ended up loving it and would like to go again. I also managed to stay mostly upright dispite the last time I ice skated was when I was a little girl on our back wood's pond and my brother and I shared a pair of ice skates from a garage sale.
January 2nd we decided to dye some eggs. We had a ton and hard boiled them, so may as well dye them before making egg salad...
Carter also carried Valerie for the first time.
January 3rd, Paul and Carter were off school and work, so Paul took the boys to get haircuts
January 4th picture is of Carter's current obsession. Bakugan.
No comments:
Post a Comment