Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 30, 31

Yesterday was this silly picture!



Today, I discovered my Mickey Mouse antenna ball had been stolen.  Considering I got it 3 years ago, it had a good run, but I live in an area where there are a lot of white station wagons and having an antenna ball is a necessity since I can barely remember where I parked my car most days it helps identify it from a distance.

I mentioned it was stolen to Carter who remarked, "we should call the police and ask them to help us catch who did it."  Then I realized, compared to the maladies  the police have to deal with my antenna ball was probably not a big deal.  I mused, "someday when Jack in the Box gives them out again I'll get one, maybe."  Before the Mickey ball was a regular Jack in the Box restaurant ball, a Construction worker Jack and a New Years' Jack.  I promptly forgot the idea and when I got home, we'd had dinner with my grandparents so Paul headed to Jack in the Box to grab something to eat (note, I did not mention I was hoping to get a ball from there in the future).  I thought, "hmm. I wonder if they are still selling the mini funnel cakes" but didn't say anything because the last one I had gotten was a little burnt.

Darned if that man didn't bring home a Jack antenna ball and a funnel cake!  I love him, but he needs to get out of my head, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive