Monday, November 22, 2010

The rest of the Osh Kosh Deal

Today started Osh Kosh's black Friday sale and I had 20% off coupon as well.  For $200 I got:

$20 savings cards I have until 1/1/11 to use (I'll probably get some fall/winter stuff for Valerie when it's on clearance.

Matching pajamas for the boys for Christmas in 2T and 6
3 pairs of warm tights for Valerie size 3-12 months
2 raincoats for Valerie size 12 months & 2T
2 pairs pants and one long sleeve t-shirt for Valerie
2 coats in 2T for Henri, one a dinosaur raincoat, the other a fall/spring jacket
1 3 T raincoat for Henri
Same fall/spring coat for Carter in 8 & 10 (they might match!)
Size 10 raincoat for Carter
complete size 6 snow coat and bibbed pants (originally $88, I think I paid about $25)
wooden chore chart magnet set
wooden magnetic dressup doll set for a future birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive