Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cutie!

Today we went to church, paid the church's bills (using their money, not mine!) then went to service. 

The service today was about passing peace to someone who did you wrong.  The pastor asked us to think of someone who had wronged us and when passing peace in the church, think of that person that wronged you and pass peace to them as well.  I thought about a friend I had been holding a grudge against and passed peace.  I figured if Jesus can forgive/pass peace with Judas, then heck, I could forgive a friend.

Then we headed to my friend Bethany's house and I stopped to see her and her daughter and give back some diaper covers I had borrowed while mine were en route to me. 

Then we scrapbooked with Stephanie, I got some pages done from the summer!

On the way home, LeeAnn and her daughter Isabel were home, so we stopped to visit them since we hadn't seen them all summer and they had not met Valerie.  Her husband, Todd is an amazing photographer and I'm hoping he'll share some pictures with me from today!  They marveled at how grown-up Isabel looked holding a baby.

Then we got home and I got a call from Paul checking in, which was nice.  Henri's wired because Brooklyn was over to have a sleep over with him.

that's a Newborn outfit Miss Valerie is filling out!  I may start trying the 0-3 month clothes on her!  (though there's still room in her footie pajamas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive