Yep, 36 weeks! Went to my appointment today and doctor decided she just couldn't stomach me and my blood pressure longer than one more week. So tomorrow, hand doctor, possibly hand doctor sometime next week, NST on Monday, then Thursday I go in at 9:15 (same appt time as the day we decided to deliver Henri!) and I'll probably be admitted to the hospital by 10am on July 22nd! Please note this does not mean I want you all to come to the hospital. Giving birth is a messy, not great endovour and I would much rather people see me at home! I'd expect we'd be home by noon next Friday.
We've been so blessed having my Mothers of Preschoolers group bringing us dinner Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm exhausted and being on my feet long enough to make dinner, not to mention the carpel tunnel from cutting up ingredients, has made preparing dinners nightly a total pain, literally! This has been such a huge, huge wonderful thing to have!
Paul is staining the deck and keeping the lawn trimmed, my incredible babysitting co-op members (esp. Jackie & Dayna) and friend Jodi have all helped me so much by being available to watch the boys for my doctor appointments. It's been so wonderful to go in to the doctor and just spend my NST time reading my bible (for those that aren't aware, I'm trying to read it cover to cover this year) has at least made my blood pressure lower than it would otherwise be at the doctor's office!
My parents will keep the boys while we are at the hospital, members of church have offered to get Carter to VBS next week, my mom is hoping to take off the first week in August, and my inlaws are coming the second week.
Thank goodness, because 3 kids is going to be quite the adventure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment